Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bissell Pet Photo Contest

Toby has been entered in a contest for Bissell cleaning products.

This is what we said about him: Toby is uniquely wonderful. He is shy about eating treats. He sleeps on his back. He smiles. He loves haircuts. Sometimes he smells like potato chips for no apparent reason. And he has a knack for soccer. He's the next "Air Bud"! Though he is an undeniably adorable mix of a yorkshire terrier and a shih tzu, we have a sneaking suspicion that his true parents are Ewoks.

If he wins he will get to be on various product packages and we will get money to donate to our chosen pet charity. Please vote!

Besides, can you really say "no" to a face this cute?



Click on the widget to the right and help us help pets in need.

Okay, the voting OFFICIALLY starts on January 29th and goes until February 4th. I'll remind you all when the time comes!

4 comments:

Ryan and Heather Bartron said...

He is such a cute doggy! I had fun reading all those fun facts about him and I totally voted for him!

Ryan and Heather Bartron said...

Okay, I lied. I tried to vote for Toby, but I couldn't figure out how!

AlixSteele said...

I tried too, but it said voting isn't open yet or something. Have I mentioned I recently started a pet charity? It's called "Meals for Steeles", but don't let the name fool you, it's all about dogs. Just something to keep in mind in case you come into some money.

Andy and Alianna said...

Yes, the voting doesn't start until the 29th of Jan...I'll remind you to vote again.Haha...I like your new charity alex.